Your Div 1 is incorrect. Eastside would be the 14 seed, pushing Holston out.
Div 2
16 Ft Chiswell @ 1 Grayson
15 Grundy @ 2 Stuarts Draft
14 Central @ 3 Dan River
13 Appomattox @ 4 Wilson Memorial
T11 Glenvar @ 5 Giles
T11 Buffalo Gap @ 6 Riverheads
10 VHS @ T7 Gretna
T7 Union @ T7 Battle
Div 1
16 Holston @ 1 JIB
T14 Patrick Henry @ 2 GW
T14 Northwood @ 3 Honaker
13 Clintwood @ 4 Galax
12 Haysi @ T5 Castlewood
11 Radford @ T5 Rural Retreat
10 Hurley @ 7 Rye Cove
9 Chilhowie @ 8 Twin Springs
No doubt in my mind that GC will point into the Div 2 Playoffs and probably Knock off one of the top teams that (get to play a low seeded team)
On the Div 1 side
The Haysi/Castlewood rematch looks interesting
Your Div 1 is incorrect. Eastside would be the 14 seed, pushing Holston out.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Eastside is div 2 until the sept 30 numbers say different
Wouldn't surprise me from what I am hearing that Eastside will be D1, but Castlewood will be D2.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I would be very surprised if Castlewood was D2. I know some others probably have more accurate numbers but I believe that the total number between them and St paul was well under 500 in 2009. That would mean that nearly every St Paul student would have to be there with zero attrition for them to be D2
Last edited by Gotch; September 20th, 2011 at 07:07 AM.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
For football they will be div 1 for all other sports.....we will have to wait till the Sept 30 numbers to come out......It SHOULD be between them and Honaker as to who the final Div 1 schools is.........Football wise Most likly BOTH Castlewood and Eastside will be Div 1 however untill the sept 30 numbers come out East Side is div 2 and Castlewood div 1
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks